Fusion TSA has supported staff in building strong and sustainable careers, through its professional development programmes and bespoke personalised support.
The TSA has an experienced National Leader of Education (NLE) as part of its core team, together with SLE’s who can provide subject specific support to schools.
There is a growing need to build leadership capacity, especially around SEND through on-going professional development, secondments and structured interventions.
Fusion TSA has a strong track record in supporting staff through their careers, from TA to HLTA, from NQT to Headteacher.
We can provide support in accessing accredited courses and training with our strategic partners for :
- Teaching Assistants (Level 2 and 3)
- Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- Specialist Leaders in Education
- Local Leaders in Education
- National Leaders in Education
We are part of the Sheffield TSA’s consortium, who are planning to deliver the accredited training for colleagues in schools on the following programmes :
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leaders
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leaders
- National Professional Qualification for Headship
- National Professional Qualification for Executive Headship
Fusion TSA will provide specialist knowledge and experiences which blend SEND strategies and considerations within a holistic approach to leadership. For those colleagues wishing to follow a dedicated leadership programme for Specialist Settings, they can also access the Aspiring leaders in Specialist Settings programme.
Please contact Fusion TSA to discuss your leadership development needs and / or see our website for the next available course firstname.lastname@example.org