We have a highly team of highly skilled specialist teachers who support primary and secondary schools, pupils and families.
Service staff are well-qualified and experienced professionals who bring a wide range of knowledge, skills and understanding to the task of supporting pupils’ learning.
Supporting Pupils and Families
- Detailed assessments and reports
- Advice about learning targets strategies and resources
- Monitoring progress with learning
- Delivering multi-sensory teaching
- Helping parent support their child’s learning
- Liaising with other professionals
- Working with groups of parents