Vision – Collaborative Specialist Support
What are SLEs?
SLEs (Specialist Leaders of Education) are outstanding middle or senior leaders working with other schools and well as their own. They have a successful track record supported by substantial evidence of impact and have excellent coaching and facilitation skills.
We have a relentless commitment to:
- promoting pupil centred approaches
- improving the life chances and outcomes for all
- building secure foundations for learning and life
- driving forward Outstanding achievement
- improving teaching and learning through strong collaboration
- promoting a climate of positivity with regards to meeting needs
- multi-agency collaboration